6. A snowflake schema is which of the following types of tables?
D. All of the above
7. The generic two-level data warehouse architecture includes which of the following?
A. At least one data mart
B. Data that can be extracted from numerous internal and external sources
C. Near real-time updates
D. All of the above.
8. Fact tables are which of the following?
A. Completely denoralized
B. Partially denoralized
C. Completely normalized
D. Partially normalized
9. Data transformation includes which of the following?
A. A process to change data from a detailed level to a summary level
B. A process to change data from a summary level to a detailed level
C. Joining data from one source into various sources of data
D. Separating data from one source into various sources of data
10. Reconciled data is which of the following?
A. Data stored in various operational systems throughout the organization.
B. Current data intended to be the single source for all decision support systems.
C. Data stored in one operational system in the organization.
D. Data that has been selected and formatted for end-user support applications.