6. What will be the compound interest on a sum of Rs. 25,000 after 3 years at the rate of 12 p.c.p.a.?
A. Rs. 9000.30
B. Rs. 9720
C. Rs. 10123.20
D. Rs. 10483.20
E. None of these
7. At what rate of compound interest per annum will a sum of Rs. 1200 become Rs. 1348.32 in 2 years?
8. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% compound interest will be more than doubled is:
9. Albert invested an amount of Rs. 8000 in a fixed deposit scheme for 2 years at a compound interest rate 5 p.c.p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
A. Rs. 8600
B. Rs. 8620
C. Rs. 8820
D. None of these
10. The effective annual rate of interest corresponding to a nominal rate of 6% per annum payable half-yearly is: