26. Cells which no longer divide (such as certain specialized cells found in the human brain) remain in which phase of the cell cycle?
B. S phase
C. G0 Phase
D. Gl Phase
27. The cell cycle is controlled in most cells by
A. time (after a certain length of time the cell divides)
B. a series of checkpoints
C. cell size (when the cell reaches a certain size, it divides)
D. different cells exhibit different control strategies
28. How many chromatids does a diploid body cell contain just prior to cell division?
29. DNA replication is controlled at which of the following checkpoint?
30. Which of the following begins when pairs of sister chromatids align in the center of the cell?