6. In the cell cycle replication of the genome occurs in the
A. G1 phase
B. G2 phase
C. M phase
D. S phase
7. At which of the following check point, mitosis is controlled?
8. The centromeres move toward the poles in __________ .
9. Which phase of mitosis is associated with the separation of chromatids?
10. Sequences that correctly describes the cell cycle is
A. -> G1-> G2 -> S -> mitosis -> cytokinesis ->
B. -> S -> G2 -> mitosis -> cytokinesis -> G1 ->
C. -> G1 ->S -> G2 -> cytokinesis -> mitosis ->
D. ->cytokinesis-> mitosis -> G1 -> S -> G2 ->