6. What would be the molecular formula for a polymer made by linking ten glucose molecules together by dehydration synthesis, if molecular formula for glucose is C6H,206?
7. Glycolysis reactions take place in
B. cell membrane
C. cell wall
8. In the Glycolysis reaction, for each glucose conversion how many ATP’s are produced?
9. An intermediate which inhibits the activity of fructose 1,6 diphosphatase would inhibit
D. none of these
10. Which of the following enzymes plays an important role in the Cori ” cycle?
B. Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
C. Lactate dehydrogenase
D. Glucose isomerase