26. The bacteria deficient in cell wall is
27. Which of the following is not true about peptidoglycan?
A. It is a polymer consisting of N-acetyl glucosamine, N-acetyl muramic acid and amino acids (alanine, lysine, etc.)
B. It is present in prokaryotic cell wall
C. It occurs in the form of a bag shaped macro molecule surrounding the cytoplasm membrane
D. None of the above
28. The common word for bacteria which are spherical in shape is
29. Single or clusters of flagella at both poles is known as
D. none of these
30. Which of the following bacterial genera (that produces endospore) has medical importance?
C. Both (a) and (b)
D. None of these