11. What is the concentration of CO2 required for culturing animal cells?
12. Which of the following is correct?
A. ECL can be established in suspension cultures whereas it is exceptional for primary cell lines (PCL)
B. ECL and PCL can be established in suspension cultures
C. PCL can be established in suspension cultures
D. none of the above
13. Which of the following are the metabolic products of glucose and glutamine?
A. CO2 and NH3
B. CO2 and lactate
C. Lactate and ammonium
D. Lactate only
14. To prevent the accumulation of lactate
A. low glutamine concentration is required
B. high glutamine concentration is required
C. low glucose concentration is required
D. high glucose concentration is required
15. What are the main constituents of culture for animal cell growth?
A. Glucose and Glutamine
B. Growth factors
D. All of these