DAY-NULM Assam, CMMU Nalbari.
Walk-in Date: 02/08/2019.
Interested candidates are being hereby invited for a Walk-in-Interview to be held on 2nd August 2019 for filling up two vacancies at City Livelihood Centre under City Mission Unit (CMMU), Nalbari under Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society, Assam (DAY-NULM Assam)
1. CLC Manager
No of posts: 1
Age: 18-40 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate. Should have good computer & accounting knowledge.
Pay: 10.000.00 (Per Month)
2. Office Assistant/ Grade IV
No of posts: 1
Age: 18-40 Years
Educational Qualification: Matriculation. Should have experience in housekeeping, storekeeping
Pay: 6,000.00 (Per Month)
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates should be the permanent residence of Nalbari district preferably Nalbari town.
2. Candidates should devote full time at the City Livelihood Centre.
3. This engagement will be purely temporary on a contractual basis.
4. Initially, this engagement will be up to 31st March 2020 and engagement may be further extended based on performance and requirement of the mission.
5. For appearing at walk-in-interview no TA/DA shall be paid to Candidate.
How to apply: Candidates should bring relevant testimonials with an updated CV and filled up Standard form of Application (Assam Gazette Part IX).
Venue of Walk-in-interview: Nalbari Municipal Board, Nalbari. P.N.C. Road. Nalbari, PIN-781335.
Date & Time of Walk-in-interview: 2nd August 2019 (11.00 AM onwards).
Advertisement Details: Please check here.