Last Date: 25/07/2019.
Applications along with Prescribed Application Form, attested copies of all Certificates, Mark Sheets, recent passport size photo, experience certificates, etc. are invited from intending candidates, who are Indian Citizens, for engagement on contract basis under Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA).
Name of post: Field Engineer
No of posts: 02
• B.Tech in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / MCA.
• Fluency in spoken Assamese, English & Hindi.
• Age of the applicant should not be below 21 years and above 43 years as on 01.01.2019.
Duty Station: He/she will be stationed at the following locations:
• State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC), Dispur, Guwahati (One Post).
• District Emergency Operations Center (DEOC) under DDMA, Barpeta District (One Post).
Remuneration: An amount of Rs. 14,000/- (fourteen thousand) per month will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration.
How to apply: The application, complete in all respects in the prescribed application form and along with testimonials should be submitted on or before 25.07.2019 / 3.00 PM and addressed to:
The State Project Coordinator,
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA),
Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan,
Dispur, Guwahati- 781006,
Advertisement Details: Please check here.